Park City Ski Resort
Park City, originally an old west mining town, is one of those smart small towns with all the quaint charm of preserved historical buildings mixed with the well-oiled technology of a new millennium. Hello, ski lift in the middle of town and the largest ski resort in the country with all your 7,300 acres of rad.
Ski Resort Gallery
Park City Skiing
Utah is known for its powdery snow and for being a snowy paradise for skiers, snowboarders, and other types of snow-lovers. Park City is one of Utah's favorite places with so many resorts to choose from. There's a good reason several 2002 Winter Olympic events were held here.
PARK CITY HIGHLIGHTS
Free bus system for getting around town and to all resort options.
Dining options are many and varied: family-style, award-winning, bars, pubs, apres ski, and coffee houses with ice cream bars.
Park City Base Area
38 lifts, 300+ runs, terrain parks
OUR FAVORITE PARK CITY BASE AREA RUNS
- Drift (Green-Easy)
- Claim Jumper (Green-Easy)
- Georgeanna (Blue-Intermediate)
- Sunrise (Blue-Intermediate)
- Hidden Splendor (Blue-Intermediate)
- Gotcha Cut-Off (Blue-Intermediate)
- Molly's (Double Black Diamond-Technical)
- P-Zone (Double Black Diamond-Technical)
- Constellation (Double Black Diamond-Technical)
- Portuguese Gap (Double Black Diamond-Technical)
21 lifts, 182 runs.
OUR FAVORITE CANYONS VILLAGE RUNS
- Ripsaw (Green-Easy)
- Chicane (Green-Easy)
- Doc's Run (Green-Easy)
- Upper Crowning Glory (Blue-Intermediate)
- Snow Dancer (Blue-Intermediate)
- Power Alley (Blue-Intermediate)
- Sandman (Blue-Intermediate)
- Chimera (Black Diamond-Technical)
- Magic Line (Black Diamond-Technical)
- 94 Turns (Black Diamond-Technical)
- Red Pine Chutes (Black Diamond-Technical)
TRAVEL BUREAU INFORMATION
VISIT PARK CITY
1794 Olympic Blvd.
Park City, UT 84098
Articles & Itineraries
Skiing and More: Utah's 10 Best Winter Destinations
Utah winters are like strong, talented women who also...
Master the art of beginner skiing: 4 Tips for Novice Skiers
If you’ve ever wondered why so many people spend...
A 7-Day, Budget-Friendly Utah Family Ski Vacation
Make Davis County your basecamp for northern...
5 Ways to Ski More for Less
If you’re paying full price for a hotel, a lift...
4 Tips For a Foolproof Family Ski Vacation in Utah
How to make your kids into lifelong ski (or snowboard)...
Top Three Runs at Utah Ski Resorts
With the Ikon Pass, you’ll never get tracked out...